There are several ways to export signups and other data from Mobilize:
1. To export all signups for all events, click the "Exports" tab in your dashboard (requires Admin permissions) and select the "Email me shifts & feedback" button.
2. To export the shifts for all times for a single event, click the "Events" tab in your dashboard, select the event you want to export shifts for, then scroll down until you see the "Export Signups" button.
3. To export the shifts for all times for a single event, navigate to an event, and then select the time you want to export shifts for, and the "Export signups" button will appears above your list of attendees:
For all CSV export options, you will receive an email shortly with a .csv (comma-separated-values) file attached. This spreadsheet will contain either all events and shifts affiliated with your organization, all of the shifts for a single event, or all of the shifts for a specific timeslot, depending on which export you requested.
What if I don't receive the export?
- Usually CSV exports take seconds, but they can take a few minutes to arrive if Mobilize is experiencing higher volumes of traffic! Double check your spam filters and the email you are logged in with. If you haven't received an export after 30 minutes, feel free to request a new export, check our status page for any outages, or contact our support team.
- Mobilize also offers data exports on your organization's volunteers, users, and events. For more information on these exports, click here.
Keywords: participant, feedback, shifts, export, CSV