As the world becomes increasingly remote, Mobilize is pioneering virtual organizing efforts so our partners, like you, can continue changing the world.
- Step 1: In your dashboard, select New Event then select 'Scheduled virtual event'.
- Step 2: Set Visibility to 'Public' if you'd like your event to appear on your organization's feed as well as Mobilize's feed.
- Step 2b: Set Visibility to 'Private' to make the event accessible to only those with the direct link to it.
- Step 3: Write a Description of your event and add a photo! You can use Markdown to format.
- Step 4: Write a message only people who sign-up for your event will see. This is perfect for distributing your Virtual Meeting and Webinar links!
- Step 5: Choose whether or not you want Mobilize to send your volunteers a survey after your event. You can also read more about Post-Shift Follow-Up Surveys to help you decide.
- Step 6: Even though all events are virtual right now, setting a Location can help supporters local to you find your event!
- Step 7: Select your timezone, then click Add Times.
- Step 8: Leave Frequency at 'Once' and select your Start date and Start time. Click Add times.
- Step 9: Click Submit and high-five yourself, Super Organizer!
Were you following along? Did you create a one-time virtual event?
Keywords: events, once, one shift, one time, single, event