As the world becomes increasingly remote, Mobilize is pioneering virtual organizing efforts so our partners, like you, can continue changing the world.
- Step 1: In your dashboard, select New Event then select 'Scheduled virtual event'.
- Step 2: Set Visibility to 'Public' if you'd like your event to appear on your organization's feed as well as Mobilize's feed.
- Step 2b: Set Visibility to 'Private' to make the event accessible to only those with the direct link to it.
- Step 3: Write a Description of your event! You can use Markdown to format.
- Step 4: Write a message only people who sign-up for your event will see. This is perfect for distributing your Virtual Meeting and Webinar links!
- Step 5: Enable post-signup actions. After supporters sign up for this event, Mobilize can ask them to Bring a friend and/or Make a donation. For more information, learn how to configure your donation links.
- Step 6: Choose whether or not you want Mobilize to send your volunteers a survey after your event.
- Step 7: Even though all events are virtual right now, setting a Location can help supporters local to you find your event!
- Step 8: Select your timezone, then click Add Times.
- Step 8a: Select Frequency of your event and enter in the first possible shift date, last possible shift date, and times. Optional: set Max capacity for each shift.
- Step 8b: Click Add times +.
- Step 9: Add private details to each shift as necessary.
- Step 10: Click Submit!
Let us know if you have further questions at [email protected]!
Keywords: events, recurring, many shifts, multiple shifts in an event