Now more than ever, there are organizations around the country that need funding for their critical work. In response to recent events, our partners are re-directing their donations to Black Lives Matter, bails funds, and ACLU -- just 3 examples in a long list of social justice causes.
That’s why we’ve made it easy for any campaign or organization on Mobilize to direct donations to another organization. Now is the time to help each other help others.
- Step 1: Navigate to your dashboard Settings tab.
- Step 2: Scroll until Donations is in view.
- Step 3: Copy the recipient organization's donation link, and paste it into Donation link. Example link: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/ms_blm_homepage_2019.
- Step 4: Edit Custom donation organization name to reflect the name of your recipient organization.
- Step 5: Set specific amounts by typing values into Donation amounts without a dollar sign. This is optional.
- Step 6: Click Update to save changes.