Supporters constantly ask us how else they can help. That’s why throughout 2020 we added event suggestions and started to surface them in emails and SMS. Over the last few months, we’ve been working on adding even more ways for you to easily share opportunities with your supporters!
Every Thursday afternoon we'll send a personalized email to anyone who has previously signed up for an event or lead form on your dashboard including curated events based on the supporter's location.
Want to skip a week? No problem.
If, for whatever reason, you'd prefer not to send the newsletter, go to your Settings tab, scroll down to Automated recommendation newsletter, and select Never send. Just make sure you do so before 12 pm ET on Thursday.
You can always turn the newsletter back on the following week by selecting Send once per week.
Want to make it your own? We've got you covered.
The newsletter is designed to be 100% turn key - you don't need to configure anything to ensure it goes out each week. However, we've added some customizations so that you can put your own spin on it if you'd like*.
The options below can be accessed by selecting the Settings hyperlink beneath the send or never send selections:
- Write a custom message up to 300 characters for the top section of the email
- Include events from organizations you promote by selecting or deselecting the checkbox
- Choose events to include in the newsletter. Learn more here
* Make changes before 12 pm ET on Thursdays!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What happens if we have no events available for the newsletter that week? If there are no events available in your feed that week then the newsletter will not be sent.