Want to host an event with a colleague or friend? Add co-hosts to your event to share event planning, recruitment, and volunteer management responsibilities.
What is a co-host
Co-hosts have almost all of the same capabilities that you do as a host. They can:
- Edit your event details (like location and time)
- View, download & add signups
- Receive notifications about new signups to an event
- Change signup statuses from registered, confirmed or cancelled
- Moderate the event chat
- Use Mobilize Messaging to communicate with sign-ups
- Add or remove co-hosts (including themselves)
- Delete the event
How to add a co-host to your event
While filling out your event details, scroll down to the Co-hosts section and add the first name, last name, and email address of your co-host. You can add as many co-hosts as you'd like to your event.
Once you submit your event, co-hosts will receive an email notifying them that they've been added as a co-host and prompting them to log into the dashboard and view your event.
Your co-host will need to log into the dashboard using the email you used to invite them to be able to manage the event with you.
Note: If your co-host is not already a host, organizer, or admin for the organization you are hosting for, they will need to log in to their dashboard using the email you provided. Until then, they will not be verified and will not have access to your event.
Pictured: organizer/admin view of an unverified co-host