Your organization has complete control over volunteer permission levels, managing them the same way as you would for other Mobilize users in the Dashboard.
To learn more about Distributed Organizing, see articles on Volunteer Event Creation, Volunteer Dashboard and Data and Distributed Organizing.
Volunteers are only able to view and manage their own events in the dashboard. They can also create future hosted events through their Dashboard. There are two levels of permissions that you can grant to volunteers; Host and Trusted Host.
- Can edit all fields in the event after approval.
- Can create new events in the Dashboard, without needing approval by an Admin for the event to be published.
- This is the perfect permission level for a super volunteer who will be hosting events regularly
- Can only edit date, time and location in their hosted events
- Can create new events in the Dashboard, but they must be approved by an Admin before they are published to your feed.
- This is the perfect permission level for a volunteer who you haven’t met yet